Lead partner: Sensonor, SINTEF
- Development of a pixel type infrared imager based on an unique combination of advanced 3D integration processing and nano-dimensioned quantum wells, leading to a device with improved properties compared to existing products on the market.
- 3D integration using wafer bonding to transfer the thermistor material onto the Read Out Integrated Circuit (ROIC)
- Wafer level vacuum encapsulation of pixel array
- Focus on: Material combinations, manufacturability, reliability
Demonstrator & challenges
- Night vision: automotive, security, surveillance, enhanced vision systems,
- Process Control andquality Control